MemberI have about 10 years professional experience in fundraising and project management.
Previously living in East Africa, I have a first hand experience on the field, more particularly in Burundi, Rwanda and Kenya.
On the fundraising side, I have an extensive knowledge of North-American fundraising techniques and have developed a complete stewardship plan for one of the most prestigious Canadian Foundation. Since 2017, I have been developing the Swiss NGO Humanium which has seen its annual budget
On the projects side, my most recent contribution has been the reinforcement of a very innovative programme in Rwanda to improve children's rights using coaching and leadership tools.
Among the multiple roles I play in entrepreneurship, sport and writing, I am also a dialogue facilitator trained the No Name Initiative methodology.
Today, my main motivation is to build the capacities of local NGOs and to transfer my knowledge. Why ? Because 70% of international funds are shared by only 1% of NGOs when the remaining 99% also fight to make the world a better place.